What is the MCRN?
The Michigan Corporate Relations Network (MCRN) is a statewide university network designed to create partnerships that will connect Michigan's corporations to critical university assets to help promote innovative research and grow Michigan's economy.
Six major public universities in Michigan make up the network. They are:
- Michigan State University (MSU)
- Michigan Technological University (MTU)
- Wayne State University (WSU)
- Western Michigan University (WMU)
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (U-M)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn (UM-Dearborn)
- APLU Announces Four Winners of Inaugural Economic Prosperity University Awards
- 6 Michigan Research Schools Set Up Database for Business in Need of Expertise
- Press Release: Companies Working to Fight Cancer, Develop Algae Products Awarded Research Partnership Grants with Michigan Universities
- More News